Image Map

3.04.2013

Day 93

Fresh

Photo challenge is a typical spring, and so I would like to introduce you to them but simply can not. Outside the window is the mass of snow (yes, I know I'm repeating myself, because I write about it every day), and remains even dream of green grass not to mention the buds on the trees and some of the first flowers. The weather forecast indicates that the winter will be even bother to at least mid-April (which does not mean that it will be warmer then). And I just have enough of her. Now when I look out the window I see a fresh layer of snow and falling snow. Enough! I've just dream about spring, and even the whole winter for the summer.


 
So what if we changed the time, when there is no sun is gray and gloomy. The only thing that came out of this change is that I can not get used to it.
 
From now return to education. As it usually happens after a break (even short) is difficult, but I have no choice and have to spend even those about 1.5 months. This is the last straight, so I can not just let go of it even if they do not want to learn.
I will not write much, just sit for books.

* * * 

Wyzwanie fotograficzne jest  typowo wiosenne i tak chciałabym Wam je przedstawić jednak zwyczajnie nie mogę. Za oknem leży masa śniegu (tak, wiem, powtarzam się, bo piszę o tym codziennie), a w sferze marzeń pozostaje chociażby zielona trawa, nie mówiąc o pąkach na drzewach czy jakiś pierwszych kwiatach. Z prognoz pogody wynika, że z zimą będziemy się jeszcze męczyć co najmniej do połowy kwietnia (co nie znaczy, że potem będzie cieplej). A ja zwyczajnie mam jej dosyć. Gdy teraz spojrzę za okno widzę świeżą warstwę śniegu i padający śnieg. Dosyć ! Marzę już po prostu o wiośnie, a nawet przez tą całą zimę o lecie. 

Co z tego, że zmieniliśmy czas, skoro gdy nie ma słońca jest szaro i ponuro. Jedyne co wynikło z tej zmiany to to, że nie mogę się do niej przyzwyczaić. 

Od dzisiaj powrót do nauki. Jak to zwykle bywa po przerwie (nawet krótkiej) jest trudno, jednak nie mam wyjścia i muszę poświęcić jeszcze te około 1,5 miesiąca. To już ostatnia prosta, więc nie mogę sobie tak zwyczajnie odpuścić nawet jeśli bardzo nie chce mi się uczyć.
Nie będę się rozpisywać, tylko zasiadam do książek.  

2 komentarze: