Image Map

11.05.2014

Week 19

Catch in flight

Last Sunday I got from my parents for early birthday present (birthday I have 7 June) the new lens. I've always wanted to photograph birds, moon, and many other things, but I was limited by my standard lens (18-105 mm). Parents bought me a Tamron 70-300 mm with Ultrasonic Silent Drive. At the moment I can't say too much about it, because unfortunately I completely don't have time to take photos (I have a mass of learning), but a few photos I've done it and so far I'm happy. Photos that you see (to the last photo of the Moon - lilac and flowers are made ​​in my fixed lens 50 mm) are made of a new lens. I hope that the holiday I could fully test the new lens. Now also I will try, but it all depends on the amount of free time that I will have (or rather I have it very little).








































2 komentarze: